48 laws of power (PDF) are illustrated tactics, triumphs and failures of great figures from the past who have wielded or been victimized by power.
It has Drawn from 3,000 years of the history of power, this is the definitive guide to help readers achieve for themselves what Queen Elizabeth I, Henry Kissinger, Louis XIV and Machiavelli learnt the hard way.
- Law 1: Never outshine the master
- Law 2: Never put too much trust in friends; learn how to use enemies
- Law 3: Conceal your intentions
- Law 4: Always say less than necessary.
|Book:||48 laws of power|
|Author:||The Robert Greene|
48 Laws of Power
- Free on Learncreative.net
- Do Share our Website so that we can Keep Providing free stuff
- Also Join Telegram Channel for Exclusive Content
NOTE: THIS FILE OR THE LINK IS NOT OWNED SCANNED OR MADE BY www.learncreative.net .
WE HAVE ONLY PROVIDED THE LINK AVAILABLE ON INTERNET.IN ANY WAY IF IT VIOLATES ANY LAW THEN MAIL US FOR THE LINK REMOVAL