Table of Contents
Essentials of Medical Pharmacology by kd tripathi Pharmacology pdf is wonderfully written and illustrated books with coloured pages, diagrams, tables, charts and each different element which may also help for a powerful basis in pharmacology.
KD Tripathi still manages to clarify the mechanism of medication motion with flowcharts and pictures. The ebook has over 955 pages with 69 chapters within the ebook together with an index and listing of abbreviations.The 4 appendixes are:
- Appendix 1: List of Essential Medicines
- Appendix 2: Prescribing in Pregnancy
- Appendix 3: Drugs in Breastfeeding
- Appendix 4: Drugs and Fixed-Dose Combinations Banned in India
Suggestions to these finding out physiology in Second-year MBBS are as follows:
- Most of the pharmacology is mugging up, you will end up making a number of mnemonics for them. But do not miss important topics, including the drugs for cardiology, antibiotics, etc.
- Do not miss Emergency medicine drugs.
Contents of KD Tripathi Pharmacology pdf
The free ebook has 14 sections and these are listed as below:
General Pharmacological Principles
1. Introduction, Routes of Drug Administration
2. Pharmacokinetics: Membrane Transport, Absorption and Distribution of Drugs
3. Pharmacokinetics: Metabolism and Excretion of Drugs, Kinetics of Elimination
4. Pharmacodynamics: Mechanism of Drug Action; Receptor Pharmacology
5. Aspects of Pharmacotherapy, Clinical Pharmacology and Drug Development
6. Adverse Drug Effects
Drugs Acting on Autonomic Nervous System
7. Cholinergic Transmission and Cholinergic Drugs
8. Anticholinergic Drugs and Drugs Acting on Autonomic Ganglia
9. Adrenergic Transmission and Adrenergic Drugs
10. Antiadrenergic Drugs (Adrenergic Receptor Antagonists) and
Drugs for Glaucoma
Autacoids and Related Drugs
11. Histamine and Antihistaminics
12. 5-Hydroxytryptamine, its Antagonists and Drug Therapy of Migraine
13. Prostaglandins, Leukotrienes (Eicosanoids) and Platelet Activating Factor
14. Nonsteroidal Antiinflammatory Drugs and Antipyretic-Analgesics
15. Antirheumatoid and Antigout Drugs
Respiratory System Drugs
16. Drugs for Cough and Bronchial Asthma 237
Hormones and Related Drugs
17. Anterior Pituitary Hormones
18. Thyroid Hormones and Thyroid Inhibitors
19. Insulin, Oral Antidiabetic Drugs and Glucagon
21. Androgens and Related Drugs, Drugs for Erectile Dysfunction
22. Estrogens, Progestins and Contraceptives
23. Oxytocin and Other Drugs Acting on Uterus
24. Hormones and Drugs Affecting Calcium Balance
Drugs Acting on Peripheral (Somatic) Nervous System
25. Skeletal Muscle Relaxants
26. Local Anaesthetics
Drugs Acting on Central Nervous System
27. General Anaesthetics
28. Ethyl and Methyl Alcohols
30. Antiepileptic Drugs
31. Antiparkinsonian Drugs
32. Drugs Used in Mental Illness: Antipsychotic and Antimanic Drugs
33. Drugs Used in Mental Illness: Antidepressant and Antianxiety Drugs
34. Opioid Analgesics and Antagonists
35. CNS Stimulants and Cognition Enhancers
Cardiac Electrophysiological Considerations 521
36. Drugs Affecting Renin-Angiotensin System 524
37. Nitric Oxide and Vasoactive Peptide Signal Molecules 540
38. Cardiac Glycosides and Drugs for Heart Failure 556
39. Antiarrhythmic Drugs 570
40. Antianginal and Other Anti-ischaemic Drugs 584
41. Antihypertensive Drugs 604
Drugs Acting on Kidney
Relevant Physiology of Urine Formation 621
42. Diuretics 625
43. Antidiuretics 639
Drugs Affecting Blood and Blood Formation
44. Haematinics and Erythropoietin 645
45. Drugs Affecting Coagulation, Bleeding and Thrombosis 659
46. Hypolipidaemic Drugs 682
47. Drugs for Peptic Ulcer and Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease 695
48. Antiemetic, Prokinetic and Digestant Drugs 709
49. Drugs for Constipation and Diarrhoea 721
50. Antimicrobial Drugs: General Considerations 739
51. Sulfonamides, Cotrimoxazole and Quinolones 755
52. Beta-Lactam Antibiotics 766
53. Tetracyclines and Chloramphenicol (Broad-Spectrum Antibiotics) 784
54. Aminoglycoside Antibiotics 793
55. Macrolide, Lincosamide, Glycopeptide and Other Antibacterial Antibiotics;
Urinary Antiseptics 801
56. Antitubercular Drugs 815
57. Antileprotic Drugs 831
x ESSENTIALS OF MEDICAL PHARMACOLOGY
58. Antifungal Drugs 838
59. Antiviral Drugs (Non-retroviral) 849
60. Antiviral Drugs (Anti-retrovirus) 860
61. Antimalarial Drugs 873
62. Antiamoebic and Other Antiprotozoal Drugs 893
63. Anthelmintic Drugs 906
Chemotherapy of Neoplastic Diseases
64. Anticancer Drugs 915
65. Immunosuppressant Drugs 937
66. Drugs Acting on Skin and Mucous Membranes 946
67. Antiseptics, Disinfectants and Ectoparasiticides 957
68. Chelating Agents 964
69. Vitamins 968
70. Vaccines, Antisera and Immuneglobulins 978
71. Drug Interactions
About kd tripathi Pharmacology pdf 8th Edition
Revised and up to date chapters together with new medication and newest therapy pointers.
- A brand new chapter on ‘Nitric Oxide and Vasoactive Peptide Signal Molecules’; has been added together with novel medication that act by modifying motion/turnover of these molecules.
- Wide vary of matters from primary pharmacological ideas to sensible therapeutics.
- List of abbreviations supplied at first of the ebook.
- All just lately launched medication are included.
- Eye catching drug classification charts which assist create pictorial reminiscence.
- Focus on ‘evidence-based medication’ by in depth reference to credible research and endpoint trials.
- Priority has been accorded to medication which might be marked in India and their main model names are talked about together with dosage types
- Several new figures, charts, tables and spotlight bins have been added.
- India-specific info on ailments, medication and therapy pointers, significantly for TB, leprosy, Hiv-Aids, malaria, kala-azar, and so forth.
- Therapeutic suggestions from eminent skilled our bodies and organizations.
- The ‘Problem Directed Study’ on the finish of most chapters supplies an train in therapeutic choice making.
- Includes Appendices on Solution to Problem Directed Study; Prescribing in Pregnancy; Drugs in Breastfeeding; and Drugs and Fixed Dose Combinations Banned in India.
- A quick listing of helpful references for additional studying is supplied on the finish of the ebook.
|Book :||Essentials of Medical Pharmacology by kd tripathi|
|Size:||56 MB (Digital Version)|
|Edition :||8th ( Latest )|
Essentials of Medical Pharmacology by kd tripathi
- Free on Learncreative.net
- Do Share our Website so that we can Keep Providing free stuff
- Also Join Telegram Channel for Exclusive Content