Satyanarayana biochemistry pdf is one of the crucial most well-liked textual content books (in India and plenty of different nations) for the scholars in addition to academics in medical, organic and different allied sciences. The ebook has undergone three editions, a number of reprints, and revised reprints in a span of 13 years.
There are many biochemistry textbooks available in the market. Some of them are purely primary whereas others are utilized, and there are only a few books which cowl each these elements collectively. For this purpose, the scholars studying biochemistry of their undergraduate programs should rely on a number of books to amass a sound information of the topic.
About Satyanarayana biochemistry pdf
This ebook, ‘Biochemistry’ is exclusive with a simultaneous and equal emphasis on primary and utilized elements of biochemistry. This textbook provides an integration of medical and pure sciences, comprehensively written to fulfill the curriculum necessities of undergraduate programs in medical, dental, pharmacy, life-sciences and different classes (agriculture, veterinary, and so on.).
This ebook is designed to develop in college students a sustained curiosity and enthusiasm to study and develop the ideas in biochemistry in a logical and stepwise method. It incorporates a wide range of pedagogic aids, apart from color illustrations to assist the scholars perceive the topic shortly and to the utmost.
The abstract and biomedical/scientific ideas are meant for a fast absorption and assimilation of the details and ideas in biochemistry. The self-assessment workouts will stimulate the scholars to suppose quite than merely study the topic.
In addition, these workouts (essays, quick notes, fill within the blanks, a number of alternative questions) set at completely different issue ranges, will cater to the wants of all of the classes of learners.
It offers emphasis to each primary in addition to utilized elements of biochemistry. Satyanarayana Biochemistry PDF offers a very new orientation to biochemistry. Moreover, it helps the scholars to know the significance of biochemistry and the importance of functions of biochemistry within the discipline of drugs.
What is New to This Edition
- It has every chapter starting with a four-line verse adopted by the textual content, biomedical ideas, a abstract, and self-assessment workouts. The vigorous illustrations and textual content with applicable headings and sub-headings in daring sort faces facilitate studying path readability and fast recall.
- The ebook provides an integration of medical and pure sciences, and is comprehensively written, revised and up to date to fulfill the curriculum necessities of Medical, Pharmacy, Dental, Veterinary, Biotechnology, Agricultural Sciences, Life Sciences, and others finding out Biochemistry as one of many topics.
- It is the primary textual content ebook on Biochemistry in English with multi-colour illustrations by an creator from Asia. The use of multicolours is for a clearer understanding of the difficult biochemical reactions.
- It is written in a lucid model with the topic being offered as an interesting story rising from elementary info to the latest advances, and with theoretical discussions beingsupplemented with illustrations, flowcharts, and tables for straightforward understanding of Biochemistry.
- It supplies the latest and important info on Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, Diabetes, Cancer, Free Radicals, Free radicals and Antioxidants, Prostaglandins, and so on.
- It describes all kinds of case research and biochemical correlations and a number of other newer biomedical aspects- Metabolic syndrome, Therapeutic diets, Atkins food plan, Trans fatty acids, Epigenetics, Nutrigenomics, Recombinant ribozymes, Membrane transport issues, Pleural fluid and so on.
Contents of Satyanarayana biochemistry PDF
Chemical Constituents of Life
- Biomolecules and the cell ( page number 3 )
- Carbohydrates ( page number 9 )
- Lipids ( page number 28 )
- Proteins and amino acids ( page number 43 )
- Nucleic acids and nucleotides ( page number 69 )
- Enzymes ( page number 85 )
- Vitamins ( page number 116 )
- Digestion and absorption ( page number 165 )
- Plasma proteins ( page number 182 )
- Hemoglobin and porphyrins( page number 196 )
- Biological oxidation ( page number 221 )
- Introduction to metabolism ( page number 241 )
- Metabolism of carbohydrates ( page number 244 )
- Lipids metabolism( page number 285 )
- Metabolism of amino acids( page number 330 )
- Integration of metabolism ( page number 380 )
- Metabolism of nucleotides ( page number 387 )
- Mineral metabolism ( page number 403 )
Clinical Biochemistry and Nutrition
- Hormones ( page number 427 )
- Organ function tests ( page number 453 )
- Water, electrolyte and acid-base balance ( page number 468 )
- Tissue proteins and body fluids ( page number 487 )
- Nutrition ( page number 502 )
Molecular Biology and Biotechnology
- DNA-replication, recombination, and repair ( page number 523 )
- Transcription and translation ( page number 542 )
- Regulation of gene expression ( page number 566 )
- Recombinant DNA and biotechnology ( page number 578 )
- Human genome project ( page number 619 )
- Gene therapy ( page number 625 )
- Bioinformatics ( page number 634 )
- Metabolism of xenobiotics (detoxification) ( page number 638 )
- Prostaglandins and related compounds ( page number 644 )
- Biological membranes and transport ( page number 650 )
- Free radicals and antioxidants ( page number 655 )
- Environmental biochemistry ( page number 662 )
- Insulin, glucose homeostasis, and diabetes mellitus ( page number 669 )
- Cancer ( page number 685 )
- Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) ( page number 695 )
Basics to Learn Biochemistry
- Introduction to bioorganic chemistry ( page number 703 )
- Overview of biophysical chemistry ( page number 708 )
- Tools of biochemistry ( page number 719 )
- Immunology ( page number 732 )
- Genetics ( page number 737 )
- Answers to Self-assessment Exercises ( page number 745 )
- Abbreviations used in this book ( page number 751 )
- Origins of important biochemical words ( page number 756 )
- Common confusable in biochemistry ( page number 759 )
- Practical biochemistry principles ( page number 763 )
- Clinical biochemistry laboratory ( page number 769 )
- Case studies with biochemical correlations ( page number 772 )
- INDEX ( page number 779 )
|Book Name:||Satyanarayana biochemistry pdf|
|Writer/Publisher:||U. Satyanarayan & U. Chakrapani|
|File Size:||8 MB ( HD – Compressed )|
Satyanarayana biochemistry pdf
- Free on Learncreative.net
- Do Share our Website so that we can Keep Providing free stuff
- Also Join Telegram Channel for Exclusive Content