Pradeep Publications New Course Chemistry Vol 1 & 2 Class 12 [PDF] Free download from learncreative.net .As we provide all materials in Free..
Some important Tips & Tricks For Chemistry Exam
Some important topics taught in Chemistry in class 12 are:
Marks wise important topics
- P-block elements – 8 marks
- Aldehydes, Ketons and Carboxylic Acids – 6 marks
- Solutions, Electrochemistry and Chemical Kinetics each for 5 marks
- D and F block elements for 5 marks, while the chapter Haloalkanes and Haloarenes is worth 4 marks.
- P-block elements
- D and F block elements
- Solid States
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
Pradeep Publications New Course Chemistry – Tips for Preparation
- If you feel you are not good at Chemistry, start early. Start reading your NCERT book as soon as possible.
- Do not try to rush and finish the chapters. You should understand that reading a book that deals with scientific concepts, theory and reactions is different from a novel or a comic.
- Follow up your NCERT concepts with a reference book to gain a deeper understanding of the topic.
- Start attending classes and laboratory lectures. Perform each and every laboratory experiment. For example, you might not remember Le Chatelier’s principle of equilibrium for reversible reactions, but if you perform the experiment, and see things happen, chances are, you will remember it for a longer duration.
- Try and grasp the concepts and always ask questions. Make a list of unanswered questions and ask discuss them with a teacher or a peer.
- Do not ignore numerical problems. Most of the times, the problems are direct application of the formulae in use, and, at times are mixed with your understanding of a topic. The numerical problems, if mastered are a good way to score marks.
- After you finish your syllabus, revise as many times as possible.
- When you finish, do take the sample papers provided by CBSE in a timed environment.
- Also, have a look at the answers and the marking scheme provided, as no other source can give you a better judgment than the one provided by CBSE.
Tips for scoring good marks
- During the exam, try to write your descriptive answers in points and give pictorial or graphical illustrations wherever possible. It enhances visibility
- Scan the paper before answering
- For long answer type questions, before starting, frame a skeleton of the answer in the margin.
- Do remember the S.I units of all entities.
- Be crisp and to the point in very short questions
More Useful Links like Arihant Handbook Chemistry:
- Arihant 41 Years IIT JEE PDF FREE Download – learncreative
- Objective Physics by DC Pandey Arihant PDF
- MS Chauhan Organic Chemistry Advanced Problems
- Career Point JEE Advanced Physics Challenging Problems for Lakshya Batch
- Aakash Crash Course DPP [PDF] Free (2019-2020)
script async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js">
PRADEEP PUBLICATIONS NEW COURSE CHEMISTRY VOL 1 & 2 CLASS 12 [PDF]
- Free on Learncreative.net
- Do Share our Website so that we can Keep Providing free stuff
- Also Join Telegram Channel for Exclusive Content