Robbins Pathology pdf is the best-selling book in its area. It has been designed for medical residents, trainees, and clinicians world wide. It gives probably the most present and up-to-date textual content within the examine of the pathology of varied ailments and the challenges confronted by humanity at this time.
Features of Robbins Pathology pdf
Part of the trusted Robbins and Cotran household, Robbins Basic Pathology offers a readable, well-illustrated and concise overview of the ideas of human pathology that is ultimate for at this time’s busy college students. This completely revised version continues with a robust emphasis on pathogenesis and the scientific options of illness, including new paintings and extra schematic diagrams to additional assist in summarizing key pathologic processes and develop the already spectacular illustration program.
- Excellent artwork program boasts high-quality photomicrographs, gross photographs, and radiologic pictures to complement the world-class illustrations.
- Bulleted abstract bins present fast entry to key data and simple assessment of key ideas.
- Highlights pathogenesis, morphology, and pathophysiologic content material all through.
- Includes elevated and up to date scientific matters.
- New paintings and extra schematic diagrams summarize key pathologic processes.
- An all-star editorial crew lets you acquire a wealthy understanding of all important pathology ideas.
- Student Consult eBook model included with buy. This enhanced eBook expertise means that you can search all the textual content, figures, and pictures from the e book on a wide range of gadgets. You’ll additionally entry digital microscope slides, self-assessment questions, further pictures, up to date pathology case research, and Targeted Therapy bins.
Contents of Robbins Pathology pdf
Chapter 1. The Cell as a Unit of Health and Disease
Chapter 2. Cell Injury, Cell Death, and Adaptations
Chapter 3. Inflammation and Repair
Chapter 4. Hemodynamic Disorders, Thromboembolism, and Shock
Chapter 5. Diseases of the Immune System
Chapter 6. Neoplasia
Chapter 7. Genetic and Pediatric Diseases
Chapter 8. Environmental and Nutritional Diseases
Chapter 9. General Pathology of Infectious Diseases
Chapter 10. Blood Vessels
Chapter 11. Heart
Chapter 12. Hematopoietic and Lymphoid Systems
Chapter 13. Lung
Chapter 14. Kidney and Its Collecting System
Chapter 15. Oral Cavities and Gastrointestinal Tract
Chapter 16. Liver and Gallbladder
Chapter 17. Pancreas
Chapter 18. Male Genital System and Lower Urinary Tract
Chapter 19. Female Genital System and Breast
Chapter 20. Endocrine System
Chapter 21. Bones, Joints, and Soft Tissue Tumors
Chapter 22. Peripheral Nerves and Muscles
Chapter 23. Central Nervous System
Chapter 24. Skin
|Book Name:||Robbins Basic Pathology|
|File Size:||112 MB|
Robbins Pathology 10th Edition
- Free on Learncreative.net
- Do Share our Website so that we can Keep Providing free stuff
- Also Join Telegram Channel for Exclusive Content